Sunday, October 5, 2014

OPI To Be or Not to Beagle over OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a super fun glitter topper from OPI's Peanuts Collection for Halloween 2014. As soon as I saw To Be or Not to Beagle, I knew it was the one that I had to have from the Peanuts Collection. It is a clear-based glitter topper filled with black glitters (including bar glitters) and multicolored matte glitters sprinkled throughout. I saw a lot of swatches of it over the yellow from the Peanuts Collection that looked awesome, so I decided to layer it over OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana (aka, my favorite yellow). I used 2 coats over the base color for this mani. It had good glitter payoff and distribution and spread very easily. I used 1 coat of Darling Diva Polish Przymatic Performance Enchancing Topcoat on top and it smoothed the glitter out perfectly. I just love this polish, it is so much fun!





I did not spot the OPI Peanuts Collection out last week at my Ulta or Sally Beauty, but I'm sure it will be coming there very soon since it is a Halloween release. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment