Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pahlish La Derniere Reine

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I've been pretty blah lately as far as painting my nails (despite having SO MANY pretties that I need to wear) so I went for a palette cleanser. I chose Pahlish La Derniere Reine from the fall Royal Reverie Collection. I literally wore this from last Wednesday to Sunday (which is AGES for me). I did eventually stamp over it after a few days, so it is also a great base for nail art.

Pahlish La Derniere Reine is a light nude with copper and neon purple flakes as well as taupe shimmer. The copper flakes really shine here with the purple flakes being very subtle and just flashing occasionally. I was worried this would be weird on my skintone, but it was quite flattering. I used 3 thin coats for this mani and it applied perfectly. This is a wonderful palette cleanser with the lovely flecked creme Pahlish finish.




Then after a few days, I added some weird double stamping. It looked a bit cooler in person, but it wasn't a total success. I used an unnamed copper metallic from Anne and Florio, Nubar Risky Rose, and Bundle Monster Plate BM-H11 to do the double stamping (I turned the design upside down when I stamped the second time.)



Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment