Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hump Day Hare: The Blooming Desert

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous fulfilled lemming to share with you guys. Hare Polish The Blooming Desert was an A Box, Indied exclusive that I missed out on and I was very fortunate to find it at a blog sale for a great price recently. It has now become one of my favorite Hare Polishes!

The Blooming Desert has a shimmering pink jelly base with white and orange glitters. The shimmer is just to die for! For this mani, I layered 2 coats of The Blooming Desert over China Glaze You Drive Me Coconuts. Eeeee....I love this mani so much!






Hare Polish is available from Nikole's Etsy Shop as well as from several other e-tailers around the world (complete list found here). Be sure to check out Hare's websiteInstagram, and Facebook for updates on new collections and restock info.

Have you had any fulfilled lemmings lately? Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment