Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pahlish Happy Holo-ween Collection

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today we have a little break from nail art because I wanted to post the Pahlish Happy Holo-ween Collection since the last restock will be tomorrow night at 7 pm central time. This is a collection of beautiful holos and they have the cutest ghostie bottles ever!

Sugar Plum Marshmallow is a light charcoal grey holo with silver and purple flakes and a strong purple flash. The purple flash in this one is just stunning in person and the flakes are a beautiful addition. Formula is great and I used 3 thin coats for this mani. This is such a unique and gorgeous twist on a charcoal holo.




Spectral Taffy is a blue holo with blue and turquoise flakes. Formula was good and I used 3 thin coats here (formula was pretty consistent with all of these, their application was very similar). The flakes really stand out in this polish in real life and it is one of my favorites!




Trick or Mint is a linear mint holo with gold/green microflakes. Formula was similar to the previous polishes and I applied 3 thin coats. Gah, the shimmer in flakes in this one...just perfect! It is very glowy and I love a mint, so you know this was a winner for me!




Pop Rock Panic is a purple holo with purple flakes. To me, this purple even had some periwinkle qualities to it in some lights. Formula was lovely and I used 3 thin coats. A very beautiful purple holo and I love the added flake sparkle in it.




Caramel Apple Orchard is a candy apple red holo with green and copper shimmer. This color is SO STUNNING! Again, 3 thin coats here. This is hands down my favorite, because we know I love a gorgeous red holo!




Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Don't forget to pick these up tomorrow night before they are gone forever! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment