Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jessica Pumpkin Delight

Today I have for you a polish that screams fall: Jessica Pumpkin Delight. As soon as I saw this polish on Scrangie's Blog I knew I had to have it. Pumpkin Delight is from the Jessica Fall 2012 Spicy Dream Collection. Pumpkin Delight is a complex sparkly, foily polish with all sorts of colors in it including orange, red, gold, bronze. It does have a slight red/orange duochrome aspect to it as well. It is so gorgeous and a must have for fall. This is 2 coats. Also, please excuse the random piece of silver glitter that got in there some how (from my topcoat, I guess?)

 
 
 
 
 
I decided to add a little interest to this mani with some black stamping and a leaf design from the second Bundle Monster set (BM 210).
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Jessica polishes are available from their website, but I actually snagged this one off of eBay. Thanks for looking everyone!


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I keep forgetting that I need to add this to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You really do, it is perfect for fall!

      Delete
  2. I am so thankful to the writer of this blog for writing and sharing this article. I was amazing to read it. More power to you!!!
    CNC Machined Parts Supplier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put more information on your website like this one, I really like these types of blogs. This is a great idea to share your blogs with us because your Article helps us to learn so many things through your blogs.

    ReplyDelete