Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Enchanted Polish May, June, and July 2014 Mystery Polishes

Hi everyone! I've got Enchanted Polish's latest offering of monthly mystery polishes for you today. Let's jump right in!



Enchanted Polish May 2014 is a reddish-orange linear holo with a strong pink microflake shimmer throughout. This makes the polish take on an overall corally tone. This is my favorite of the three for sure! I love orange and this orange is just gorgeous. The pink shimmer is very apparent in real life and adds more depth and interest to the polish. I used 2 coats for this mani. It has the most jelly-like formula of the 3 polishes and was the most holo.




Enchanted Polish June 2014 is a medium purple holo with a multichrome shift. The multichrome shifts from purple to red and maybe even a touch of orange. It is a more subtle shift than other Enchanted Polish multichromes, but it is definitely there. It has a thicker base, so I wiped a good bit off of my brush and did 2 thin coats.

I had a difficult time capturing the true color of this one. It wanted to pull a deeper purple in pictures (maybe because of the multichrome pigment?). This is the closest to how it looks in most lights (maybe a touch brighter purple than this). It has a metallic quality to it. Sorry it isn't perfect, I tried my hardest to get an accurate picture.


These pictures are more to show you the color shift. As I mentioned, its a bit lighter than this but my camera made the base color pull darker for some reason.




Enchanted Polish July 2014 is a shimmery cherry red linear holo with blue sparks. The blue sparks aren't really visible on the nail, but I can see them in the bottle. This polish, to me, reminds me of a classic shimmery red that has been holofied (think of OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress or OPI An Affair in Red Square). This one was also on the thicker side, so I wiped a good bit off of my brush each time and did 2 thin coats (it was pretty opaque at one coat though. The holo on this one was the most subtle of the bunch, but it still gave a nice glowy effect.



This one taken in the light box really shows the shimmer well so you can see what I mean about it looking like a holo version of a classic red shimmer.


Enchanted Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop as well as from Nail Polish Canada (Canada), Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore), and Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia). These polishes sell out really quickly (which is why I love the pre-order idea), so be sure to check out restock times so you can snatch them up when you can! 

Who all took a chance on the mystery polishes this time? What did you think? Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment