Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Elevation Polish SBP Red Sea

*Purchased by me*

Hi everyone! Today I have my very first small batch prototype (SBP) from Elevation Polish to share with you. Creator Lulu has SBPs at most restocks and they consist of a very limited quantity of prototype polishes that are notoriously difficult to snag, so I was very pleased to grab this one before they sold out.

Elevation Polish SBP Red Sea is AMAZING! It is a strong multichrome holo that shifts from red/green/bronze. It is very opaque (almost a one coater) but I used 2 coats for my mani. The formula also spreads very easily and evenly. I could wear this polish all the time and I would be ok with it, I like it that much. It is going to be restocked on the 22 of this month, but you will have to be quick to get it, as there are very limited quantities available.





Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Store. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. Elevation Polish is also stocked at Llarowe.

Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment