Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pahlish Midsummer Skies and Ghost Lights

*Purchased by me*

Hi everyone! Today I have two more beauties for you from Pahlish's Midsummer Bonfires Collection (I previously showed you Will-o-the-Wisp here). I have always gushed about amazing Pahlish's flecked cremes are, and these are certainly no exception. They are certainly an obsession for me...I gotta catch 'em all!

Midsummer Skies is a light sky blue creme with copper and blue flakes. Formula was smooth and creamy and I used 3 thin coats for this mani (you could definitely get away with 2 if you use thicker coats though). I love the color combo here, so gorgeous!




Ghost Lights is a bright yet dusty turquoise creme with blue microflakes and shimmer. This is the PERFECT turquoise! Formula was fantastic and it was completely smooth and opaque in 2 coats.




Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Shannon has started adding one or two Bespoke Batches to each restock (she usually posts previews on Thursdays), so if you want to grab some of those, keep and eye on her Facebook and Instagram. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment