Sunday, July 6, 2014

Elevation Polish The Med 2

*Purchased by me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a beautiful polish to share with you from Elevation Polish's The Sea Collection. The Med 2 is a turn on an older, and much sought after Elevation Polish small batch prototype called The Med. It is a blue-leaning teal (with a touch of dustiness) with lots of green/golden chunky shimmer. The shimmer is amazing, as is the formula. I used 2 coats for this mani. Photos of this one were frustrating because they looked brighter and bluer than real life, but after much adjusting, I think I got it pretty close to what it looked like on my nails. Such a beauty!




Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Store. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. Elevation Polish is also stocked at Llarowe.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if this collection will be in the next restock. I missec out on the last one. I hadnt wanted this polish, but these swatches have me adding it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It should be restocked tomorrow at 9 pm central time along with the new collection for July and usually most anything else that is currently on her website currently that is out of stock.

      Delete
  2. When this collection came out, I bought Ceram Sea, Bohai Sea, and Weddell Sea. I didn't think I needed this one until I saw your swatches!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got this and Bohai Sea and I highly recommend them both!

      Delete