Friday, November 21, 2014

Pahlish The Moon is an Egg

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous Pahlish to share with you that is a preview to their upcoming Doctor Who Collection. I'm very excited for this collection release since I had not yet discovered the wonder of Doctor Who when she released her first two part Doctor Who Collection last year (although I do have several of them anyway). After starting the series this summer, I am totally hooked! This first polish, The Moon is an Egg, was released for a limited time as a preview to the collection but will, of course, return when the collection officially launches (release date is still TBA).

Pahlish The Moon is an Egg is a cobalt blue linear holo with tons of copper flake shimmer. Formula was super nice and it was completely opaque in 2 coats. The copper flakes were very prominant and stunning in this polish (especially against the blue base). This polish was inspired by an episode from series 8 of Doctor Who called "Kill the Moon", which features the 12th Doctor (Peter Capaldi). I have not quite caught up to the current episodes yet because I'm still hanging on to his 11th incarnation and dragging out his last few episodes, but I'm planning on getting caught up during the lull of winter break for all of the fall shows. I still haven't gotten over David Tennant and I don't figure Matt Smith will be much easier. Oh how you play with my heart Doctor Who... #whovianproblems





Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment