Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mani Backlog Spam

While exploring my Photobucket, I found lots of unposted manis from throughout the year. Gah...how did I miss all of these?

Femme Fatale Abyssal Reflections (over American Apparel Malibu Green)


HARE Polish Golden Years (over either teal or blue...I can't remember)


Pahlish Eleven Pipers Piping. 


Lynnderella Very Pretty Vampire over BB Couture Dragon's Breath 

BB Couture Dragon's Breath


Ninja Polish Ambrosia


Elevation Polish Haba Xueshan over OPI Fly

Elevation Polish Huangshan over Finger Paints Pop Art Purple


Color Club Miss Bliss



Layla Purple Illusion


Nicole by OPI Kendell on the Katwalk over Zoya Ibiza


Color Club Eternal Beauty



HARE Polish Oceans of Alloys (over Contrary Polish Sky)

Contrary Polish Sky



Cult Nails Let Me Fly


Color Club Harp On It


Whew...that was way more than I thought! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layering combos as always....I have to see if I have Sky....if not, I need to order it stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Why is Contrary Sky in my untrieds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG DAT FEMME FATALE! <3

    This post reminds me of how many amazing polishes I still have sitting sadly untried ._.

    ReplyDelete