Monday, March 11, 2013

Sally Hansen Garnet Lapis

So I have done some non-green manis this month, believe it or not. Here is one that I did using Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Garnet Lapis. This one is of course ancient and d/c, but there are dupes of it available Hits Mari Moon Artsy is one...and there is possibly a Ludurana as well. Ozotic 506 is one, but it is d/c as well. I layered 2 coats of Garnet Lapis over Savvy Sangria for this mani. I received this as a lovely surprise gift a few months ago. Look at all the pretty colors!!





Here is Savvy Sangria on its own. It is a lovely wine shimmer that I got as a gift from the lovely Kristy from The Polish Haven. It is so pretty in its own right without the layering. 



I have a few more non-green manis to post. I will throw them in throughout the month to give you a break from the green craziness! Thanks for looking!






2 comments:

  1. So very pretty. I could kick myself for not keeping all my old polishes when I went through crazy non nail addicted periods. I am sure I had a couple of these that were given away lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both beautiful...I don't know why I don't reach for these oldies but goodies more often...probably because too many new awesome polishes that are always coming out!

    ReplyDelete