Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Smitten Polish St. Patrick's Day Duo: Claddagh and Shamrock Shake

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous holographic duo from Smitten Polish to share with you. Both of these greens were inspired by St. Paddy's Day. I loooooove green (especially green holos), so I was stoked when I received these.

Claddagh is an emerald green linear holo. This polish is DIVINE! Ugh, I'm such a sucker for green holos and this one is absolute perfection! The vibrancy of the color and the lovely holo flame are killer. The jelly formula on this covered really well and would have been fine at 2 coats, but I decided to do 3 coats just for added depth.



Shamrock Shake is a creamy mint green linear holo. The holo flame was really nice on this one for a creamy holographic polish. The formula was great, only requiring 2 coats for full opacity. I love the name of this one too because I always look forward to Shamrock Shakes from McDonald's in March.



Smitten Polish can be purchased from creator Noelie's Big Cartel Shop as well as from Femme Fatale CosmeticsEdgy Polish, and Shoppe Eclecticco. Both of these polishes will be restocked in Noelie's shop in Mid-March when she releases the first half of her Spring Collection. Be sure to follow Smitten Polish on Facebook for updates on restocks and new collections. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Polishes provided for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I always have (at least) one Shamrock Shake at McD's while they are out lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these 2 polishes still available?

    ReplyDelete