Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Tropical Moment

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish from a new to me indie called Loaded Lacquer. I had seen their polishes on Instagram and I had to have a few! Loaded Lacquer has a nice variety of polishes with lots of chunky glitters and jellies. Today's polish comes from their newest release, The Hula Girl Collection.

Tropical Moment has a clear base packed with hot pink and gold flakes with some additional violet/gold shimmer. I layered 2 coats over American Apparel Angeline (medium pink creme) for this mani. The formula spread easily (despite being dense with flakes) and covered very well. It's very hard to photograph the flakies unless they are in the shade because they are very sparkly, so you will see I included several "shade" photos below. This is a very unique polish in my collection, and it is absolutely gorgeous. I have actually since seen it layered over darker colors on Instagram, and that brings out a whole new dimension of the polish.






Loaded Lacquer is available from creator Heather's online shop. Be sure to follow Loaded Lacquer on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to see more swatches and for info on restocks and new releases. Thanks for looking everyone! 

2 comments: