Thursday, March 20, 2014

OPI Live.Love.Carnaval with Lacquistry Amazeballz Accents

Hi everyone! Today I have my first (but not last) purchase from OPI's Brazil Collection for Spring/Summer. When this collection first came out, I didn't give them much thought. Now, all of a sudden, I have some sort of creme infatuation going on so I want several more of them.

OPI Live.Love.Carnaval is a bright orangey coral creme. I was immediately drawn to this polish when I saw the display in person. It has such a fun brightness about it and it had to come home with me. The formula was fantastic and perfectly smooth and opaque at 2 coats.This would be a fantastic pedi color as well.

OTT Light


Outdoors, full sun



I don't have a ton of coral cremes in my collection, so I did not have any dupes but I could see being more careful if you have a lot of them. I did see some coral comparisons at imabeautygeek.com and Peachy Polish so those might be a helpful resource for those of you with lots of coral cremes.

Outdoors, shade

Lacquistry Amazeballz is a clear based (slightly gold tinted) polish filled to the brim with shiny gold flakes. This polish is SUPER REFLECTIVE (I could literally see my reflection in my nail). The flakes lie perfectly smooth and flat on the nail so there is no need for thick topcoat. I used a base of Sally Hansen Golden-I and then layered on 3 thin coats of Amazeballz so that it was pretty much opaque. It is truly a special polish. I feel like it is so eye catching that it works best as an accent, as I have used it in this mani. I thought the gold was a nice accent with the coral creme.



I have seen the OPI Brazil Collection out everywhere that OPI is sold, but I purchased mine from Sally Beauty (so glad they carry OPI now!).

Lacquistry polishes can be purchased from their Etsy Shop. Follow them on Facebook for updates on restocks and new collections.

What do you think about this hot coral combo? Is it getting you ready for spring and summer? I know I'm totally obsessed with brights right now, so I can tell the seasons are changing! Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful mani! Lacquistry is so amazing and it always sells out so fast. Maybe at the next restock I'll grab a bottle.

    ReplyDelete