Monday, September 30, 2013

OPI La Boheme

Hi everyone! I had a hankering to wear one of my older shimmer polishes, so I pulled out OPI La Boheme. I've posted pictures of it before and I layered it over black, but this time I decided to see how it looked on its own. I actually prefer it on its own because the glowing shimmer has so much depth. I think a lot of people are disappointed with this polish because they are expecting a dramatic color shift, but really it is a subtle, glowy shift from a vampy raspberry red to a red red to an orangey red. It is hard to capture in pictures, but in real life I was staring at my nails all day. The shift is a little more dramatic when it is layered over black, but like I said, I like it at 3 coats on its own. I also feel like these pictures are a lot more accurate than my older ones.







So what do you think? Do you think La Boheme is worth all the hype? I personally am very glad to have it in my collection because it is wonderful and glowy and I adore the color. Thanks for looking everyone!

4 comments: