Wednesday, September 11, 2013

GameOver The Magister's Curse and Carbuncle's Ruby

I've got two more beautiful glitter polishes from GameOver Polish to show you today. Both of the formulas on these polishes was excellent and very smooth on the nail. Glitter distribution was good and I really liked the glitter payoff at 2 coats on each of these.

The Magister's Curse (2 coats over Barry M Cyan Blue). This polish, inspired by the Dragon Age series, is a sparkly mixture of blue, teal, and aqua metallic and holographic glitter. It was so blingy and lovely I didn't want to take it off!





Carbuncle's Ruby. This polish, inspired by the Final Fantasy Series, is a mixture of turquoise and red metallic and holographic glitter. It is such a lovely color combo! Here I have shown it over two different bases. I loved it both ways, but I think over the Cyan Blue was my favorite!

2 coats over Barry M Cyan Blue




2 coats over OPI Don't Touch My Tutu





GameOver Polishes can be purchased from their Etsy shop. I can't wait to see more polishes from them because the first 3 were a pleasure to wear! Thanks for looking everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment