Saturday, June 14, 2014

Indigo Bananas 2% Butterscotch Ripple over Zoya Blaze

Hi everyone! Today I have a layering combination for you that might seem a little more appropriate for fall than June, but I was just in the mood for something like this so it happened. :)

For this mani, I used Indigo Bananas 2% Butterscotch Ripple (2 coats) over Zoya Blaze. 2% Butterscotch Ripple has a sheer plum jelly base and could be built up on its own in 3-4 coats, but I wanted to see how it looked over the vampy red of blaze. It is filled with gold and green color shifting microglitters with a few other colors thrown in for interest including some scattered holo glitters. It's so very pretty and has so much depth.





Zoya Blaze is a cranberry red scattered holographic polish. If you have been reading my blog for long, you will know that scattered holos like this are one of my absolute favorite finishes, and Zoya does them so well. This is two easy coats. Such a stunning polish.




Indigo Bananas polishes are available from their Etsy Shop as well as from Edgy Polish (Sweden) and Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore). Be sure to follow Indigo Bananas on their official websiteFacebookInstagramPinterest, and Twitter to see many amazing swatches and keep up-to-date on new collections, restocks, etc.

Zoya polishes are available at Zoya.com and other retailers that carry Zoya polishes (I get many of my Zoyas locally at Ulta). Zoya Blaze was part of the Holiday 2012 Ornate Collection, but still remains part of Zoya's core line. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment