Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Darling Diva Polish You Better WERK, Bitch

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous limited edition polish from Darling Diva Polish that went on sale about a month ago, so unfortunately it is no longer available. I set my clock so I would not miss this restock, just especially for this beauty!

Darling Diva Polish You Better WERK, Bitch is a bright orangey coral linear holo. Formula was on the sheerer side, but it built up perfectly in 3 thin coats. I love the color of this one so much! Gorgeous for a summer mani!




Darling Diva Polish is available from creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop. Darling Diva Polish is also available from Mei Mei's Signatures and Edgy Polish. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news. 

1 comment: