Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pahlish Spam!

*Polishes purchased by me*

Hi everyone! To celebrate Pahlish's new collection that released last night (and the dent it made in my wallet) I decide to spam you with some lovely Pahlish swatches today! Two of these are still currently available and a few were limited editions or Bespoke Batches (small batches which Shannon releases one time in small quantities). I will share those details about each polish during the post.

Mauna Loa (Bespoke Batch) is a bright orangey coral creme with charcoal and golden flake shimmer. This polish was actually inspired by an idea that I gave Shannon! I told her I would love to see a coral version of Fields of Provence, which is bright blue with charcoal and golden flakes. I'm obsessed with oranges/corals lately, so I adore this polish. And Shannon was so sweet to send this one to me as a gift since I inspired it! (<3 Shannon).




My Bespoke Psychopath (currently available) is part of Shannon's huge Dr. Who inspired collection. This is a deep purple holographic polish with red metallic flake shimmer. Formula on this one is fantastic, with full coverage at 2 coats. This is a beautiful rich and vampy holo and the added flakes the the perfect compliment.




Mohair Suit (currently available) is part of the Elton John Collection. It is a light taupe holo with red and violet shimmer. The shimmer in this is DI-VINE. Shannon has really made me like taupes, and this one is extra special. Formula was good, with complete coverage in 2 coats. This is certainly not your average neutral polish.




Castle by the Sea Duo (exclusively sold during May 2014)

Dawn Treader (over Lone Islands) is a mixture of turquoise, ocean blue, and teal glitter (matte and metallic) with navy microflake shimmer in a clear base. This topper is so fresh and ocean-y! I love Pahlish's monthly duos so much, and this one ranks high on my list of favorites! As always, it perfectly compliments the base polish of the duo, which we will be discussing next!




Lone Islands is the base polish for the duo and it has my favorite Pahlish finish: creme with microflakes! This polish seems so unassuming in the bottle, but once I got it on my nail I was in love! The color is a dusty turquoise (which actually leans slightly greener in real life than my pictures) with blue microflakes. I would be happy just wearing this one on its own, but I love it with the glitter too!




Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Shannon has started adding one or two Bespoke Batches to each restock (she usually posts previews on Thursdays), so if you want to grab some of those, keep and eye on her Facebook and Instagram. Pahlish is also available from Llarowe, Rainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I missed Mauna Loa. Maybe I will use Loreal Precious Coral and some shimmer topcoats to get a similar effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That My Bespoke Psychopath - aarghhh , must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I'm a fan of your blog Lavish Laerings. Your nails are beautiful and have a passion for nail polish you use, but can not find here in Brazil. I am 20 years old and would be very happy if you accept doing a swap nail polish with me. My e-mail: gi-felizsempre@hotmail.com and gisleasion@hotmail.com
    fondly
    Gisléa.

    ReplyDelete