Monday, June 30, 2014

Glam Polish Coven


Hi everyone! I haven't worn a really good red in awhile and boy is this one REALLY good! Glam Polish Coven has a gorgeous red holographic jelly base with red holographic glitter. It would have been fine on its own at 3 coats, but you know me...I had to layer it. This is another amazing polish from Glam Polish's Cast a Spell Collection. I used 2 coats over Essie Jelly Apple for this mani. Once again, like High Priestess, Coven was easy to get glassy smooth with 1 coat of thicker topcoat (Essence Gel Look Topcoat) and 1 coat of a quick dry topcoat (NYC Grand Central Station). I would like to say that I was wearing red to be patriotic, but really it was for the True Blood premiere last week (so let's just pretend, K?) 



Glam Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop (ships to Australia and the US only) as well as from these international stockists. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restocks as well as to see lots of beautiful swatches! Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I'm a fan of your blog Lavish Laerings. Your nails are beautiful and have a passion for nail polish you use, but can not find here in Brazil. I am 20 years old and would be very happy if you accept doing a swap nail polish with me.
    fondly
    Gisléa.

    ReplyDelete