Sunday, June 15, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Gemini Rising

Hi everyone! I have a STUNNER for you today from Colors by Llarowe's Summer 2014 Collection. If you guys have followed me long, you will know that I am constantly on the quest for amazing green holos, and boy is this one special! 

Colors by Llarowe Gemini Rising is a vibrant green linear holo. This polish has a stunning holo flame and the color just glows on your nails. I couldn't stop staring at my nails while I was wearing it. Formula is fantastic and fully opaque in 2 easy coats. I found that topcoat did not dull the holo effect either. The one thing I would caution you about is to use a good (double layer) of base coat because this one has the potential to stain. I experienced minimal staining on one nail, but I have heard others have had staining on all of their nails so take precautions. It doesn't matter to me...this polish is worth it because it is amazing. It has rocketed to the top of my favorite polishes ever.

Colors-by-Llarowe-Gemini-Rising


Colors-by-Llarowe-Gemini-Rising

Colors-by-Llarowe-Gemini-Rising

Colors by Llarowe polishes are available from Llarowe as well as Harlow & Co. They are restocked regularly (they sell out pretty quickly) and Leah Ann also opens up for pre-orders sometimes to make acquiring them easier. There is now a Facebook page for Colors by Llarowe, so check there for lots of swatches and updates on Colors by Llarowe happenings as well as on Llarowe's main Facebook page. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment