Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Elevation Polish Aguja St Exupery over Illamasqua Collide

Hi everyone! Today I have a pretty layered mani that I was inspired to do when I was craving neon pink. I layered Elevation Polish Aguja St Exupery over Illamasqua Collide. I just love that Aguja St Exupery isn't your typical holo topcoat with its extra flakes and shimmery bits. I loved this combo and wore it for several days. I swear, I don't know what is up with my pink kick lately. Hopefully Lulu won't disown me for pairing an Elevation with pink...






Here is Illamasqua Collide on its own. It's a warm pink neon jelly. This is two perfect coats. It has always been one of my favorites!



Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Store. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. Elevation Polish is also stocked at Llarowe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I have this holo topper! It's incredibly beautiful. Now I just have to wear it. I've been the same way about pinks too. I don't hate them but they're not my absolutely favorite but lately I've been wanting a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete