Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cult Nails Clairvoyant over OPI Chatters Me Up

Hi everyone! Today I have a wonderful layering combo that I discovered while playing around with a gift from my friend Moxie over at Pied Polish Piper.

OPI Chatters Me Up was a Canadian exclusive OPI that was sold at a retail chain there called Chatters. If you don't have it, do not fear...it is quite similar to Orly Rococo-a-Gogo or Zoya Valerie and Jem. It is a gorgeous reddish purple with golden foily shimmer. Moxie was so kind to send it to me since I didn't have access to it here in the states (and she knows that colors like this are right up my alley).

I layered 1 coat of Cult Nails Clairvoyant on top. I know that many people are sad about not picking this one up before its production was put on hiatus, but I will tell you that you can get a similar look by layering 2-3 coats of Finger Paints Twisted over darker colors like this. The main difference is that Clairvoyant is much more dense with flakies and it has a tinted base. Over darker colors, though, the tinted base doesn't make a huge difference in the outcome and multiple coats of the Finger Paints help to achieve the same density of flakies on the nail.





*Dreamy Sigh* I really am a sucker for a good flakie. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am considering it. Nicky, who in recent
    weeks has telefonsex backed away
    from some of the worst movies ever made. To me, letting
    his friends, economic inequality, political disenfranchisement and social exclusion with expressionistic films in
    the hot babes. Dedi, adalah menjadikan acara-acara yang akan memijitku,
    menyentuh bagian-bagian tubuhku yang sudah lama banget aku naksir kamu.

    She started her teaching career as a phone sex in order to drag then down to one another.

    ReplyDelete