Sunday, January 19, 2014

Darling Diva Polish We Are the Champions

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish from Darling Diva Polish's Queen Collection for you. We are the Champions is a multichrome holo that shifts from gold/green/silver. It reminds me of a holographic version of Chanel Peridot and its dupes. This polish was very reflective and awesome on the nail. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it since polishes with strong gold in them are hit or miss on me, but I actually really liked it. You can wear it alone, but I chose to layer 2 coats over a-England Princess Sabra.






Darling Diva Polish is available in creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop. Darling Diva Polish is also available from Llarowe. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news.

2 comments:

  1. What a unique shade, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice green..as a very nice green blog is yours! :) i've subbed and hope to see you around mine too. you seem cute!

    ReplyDelete