Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Glam Polish Run and Tell That

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a beautiful Glam Polish to share with you from their recently released Hairspray Collection. I  purchased 2 polishes from this collection and I was initially more excited about the other polish (Welcome to the 60's), but for some reason I gravitated towards wearing this one first. I reallly need to wear Welcome to the 60's soon because it is also amazing! 

Run and Tell That has a charcoal linear holo base packed with silver holo, black, and white glitters. Formula was very glitter-packed, but it still applied pretty easily in 3 thin coats. This one is topcoat hungry, so I used 2 coats of a thicker topcoat to smooth it out. This sparkle of this polish is INSANE! If you like charcoal holos, this is certainly a unique twist on one and I highly recommend it!





Glam Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop (ships to Australia and the US only) as well as from these international stockists. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restocks as well as to see lots of beautiful swatches! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment