Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pahlish You Give Love! February 2015 Duo

*Press Samples*

Hi everyone! Today I have Pahlish's new February 2015 Duo to share with you! This duo, called You Give Love!, is inspired by the ever amazing Bon Jovi. It consists of a lovely flecked creme base with a holo/flakie topper. The February 2015 Duo will be released tomorrow night (Feb 13th) at 7 PM CST along with a restock of the Sweethearts Collection and a special release for Friday the 13th!


Angel's Smile is a nude creme flecked with gold and copper flakes. Formula is super nice (consistent with Pahlish's other flecked cremes...some of my favorite polishes in my collection) and is opaque in 2 coats. This is a lovely nude that worked wonderfully with my skintone and the flakes just make it even prettier.





Shot Through the Heart is a soft holographic topcoat filled with chunky gold, copper, and multicolored multichrome flakes. Formula was very nice and the flakes spread easily on the nail (I used 2 coats here over Angel's Smile). I can see this looking fab over a variety of colors, so it is a very versatile topcoat outside of the duo. I mean, how ridiculously pretty is this polish? It's a must have for sure!





Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel Shop. Be sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from Llarowe, Rainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. 

1 comment: