Thursday, October 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday: OPI DS Glamour

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I feel like I've agregiously been ignoring my stash lately and this polish popped into my head the other day and just would not get out. I only pull this pretty out every once in a blue moon since it is so hard to come by, but boy does it make me happy when I put it on my nails!

OPI DS Glamour is a deep blue (bordering on blurple) linear holo. True to the old OPI DS line, it is very thin and jelly-like and I used 3 coats for full coverage (though I could have maybe gotten away with 2, I really like it better at 3). This polish was from my epic dusty find of 2011 (I talk about it in this old post) where I found 11 OPI DS polishes just hanging out and I paid $6 each for them (so less than retail). I was so happy to be able to squash a few lemmings for myself and my friends with that find! I know that there are so many amazing holos out there now, but these still hold a special place in my heart.






Unfortunately, the linear holos from the OPI DS Series are long discontined, but I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane! Do you have any of the old DS holos? Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment