Thursday, January 12, 2017

TBT: Contrary Polish Sky

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! This week for TBT, I'm sharing one of my older Contrary Polishes. Carrie is known for her amazing shimmer polishes, and Contrary Polish Sky is a prime example of that! Let's check it out!

 
Sky is a gorgeous medium blue crelly filled with gold shimmer. Formula is nice and easy to apply and I used 3 thin coats here for full coverage. The color of blue is just perfection and I love the contrasting shimmer. This polish is from the Ain't That a Beach Trio which was released back in the Spring of 2013. Even though this is an older Contrary Polish, Carrie still has this one available in the shop, so you can get it right now! In fact, I just ordered another polish from that trio! It's really nice when polishes stick around!




Contrary Polish Important Links:

Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment