Friday, August 4, 2017

Pink Madness!

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Earlier this year I went on a pink polish buying spree, so I have collected swatches to share all at once with you! These are all really different, but fantastic pinks and I hope you enjoy my spam session! I'm thinking of doing this with my whole collection as well to get wear a variety of my untrieds...what color should I do next?



KBShimmer Beet Box (Misfit) is a deep berry pink linear holo with holographic microglitter. Formula was very easy to use and it covered nicely in 2 coats (plus 2 coats of topcoat for a glassy smooth finish). This was part of KBShimmer's Misfits release which were some one-off, unlreased polishes so it is no longer available to buy. Isn't it gorgeous though? I absolutely adore this shade and finish...I would love it is ever shade of the rainbow!




Tonic Polish Poison Rose is a rosy-mauve scattered holo with a subtle gold shift and metallic pink shimmer. Formula was nice and spread easily. I used 2 coats for full coverage. This polish is so dainty and sophisticated! It was originally released for Fall/Halloween 2016 and is still available to purchase. Tonic Polish's shop is closed at the moment, but you can pick it up at Color4Nails right now!




Glam Polish Pink Gold Peach is a pale pink linear holo filled with metallic pink, gold, and coppery shimmer. Formula was nice and opaque, so it could almost be a one-coater, but I used 2 for good measure. This polish is SUPER holo and blingy! This polish is from Glam Polish's Ready...Set...Go! Mario Kart-inspired collection from last summer, and as far as I can tell it is not available for sale anymore. It is a wonderful representation of Pink Gold Peach from the newer Mario Kart games!




Cupcake Polish The Tiki To My Heart is a bright cool pink holo filled with metallic pink shimmer. Formula was nice and easy to work with and I used 3 thin coats for full coverage. The metallic shimmer in this polish is INSANE! It's much better in person than in photographs...I feel like the metallic elements sort of dampen how bright the polish appears it photos, so just know it is brighter than it appears here. This polish is still available from Cupcake Polish's website.




Salon Perfect Rose Gold Digger is a rose jelly filled with pink, gold, and red glitters. Formula started off a bit sheer, but it built up nicely to opacity in 3 thin coats (plus 2 coats of topcoat for a smooth finish). I saw this pretty polish sitting at Wal-Mart and had to grab it. I was so beyond surprised by how much I loved it once I got it on. If you happen to see it sitting around at Wal-Mart still, grab it.




Colors by Llarowe Courage, Brains, Heart is a fuchsia pink linear holo. Formula was superb and I used 2 coats for full coverage. This polish is famous/infamous as it was originally a box limited edition and was highly sought after, so I'm personally very glad that it was brought back for purchase since so many people missed it and wanted it. It is so rich and lovely...I'm glad I finally got my hands on it! It is still available in the Colors by Llarowe shop.




So what do you think? Did you like my pink spam? Please let me know what color I should do next! I have ALL THE COLORS, so don't be shy with your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment