Wednesday, July 12, 2017

ILNP Interstellar

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today I have a beautiful ILNP from my backlogged mani photo collection to share with you! I have a ton of backlogged photos to share, so I'm going to be doing that bit by bit if I think they are worth sharing!

ILNP Interstellar is a multichrome polish that shifts from navy/teal/purple with holographic flakes throughout. I wore this some time ago and I can't for the life of me remember the exact polish that I layered it over, but it was a dark blue shimmer polish. Interstellar can be worn on its own, but I was just jazzing up an existing mani at the time, so I layered 2 coats of Interstellar over my dark blue shimmer base. The shift in this is lovely, but a bit more subtle than ILNP Ultra Chrome line. I adore the addition of the flakes too...I can never resist a polish that has those! Interstellar is definitely appropriately named because this is a galaxy in a bottle. I know ILNP is famous for their Ultra Chromes and Ultra Holos, but I really enjoy their polishes that have more complex finishes like this one.




ILNP is sold on their website. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections/pre-orders. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment