Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lemming Lacquer Serafina the Firebreather

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a beauty from Lemming Lacquer to share with you! I've just recently ordered a few polishes from this brand and I'm very impressed with them so far! As I'm writing this, I actually think I have swatches somewhere of another Lemming Lacquer pretty that I wore a while back SOMEWHERE on this computer, but I will save it for another time since I don't want to go hunting at the moment. I was swatching a gorgeous burgundy creme for an upcoming collection for another brand that you will be seeing very soon on the blog (Friday hopefully!) and I spied Lemming Lacquer Serafina the Firebreather sitting in my untried box and I just knew it would be gorgeous on top!

Serafina the Firebreather is filled with gold/copper/red color shifting metallic flakes and scattered gold holographic microglitters all in a holographic base. I've seen a ton of swatches of this on its own and it is really gorgeous that way, but I wanted to see how it would pop over a vampy base so I used 1 coat here over a deep burgundy creme. This polish is so appropriately named because it is like having fire on your nails! It's a gorgeous GORGEOUS polish and I'm so glad that I snagged it! It is from Lemming Lacquer's recently released Vagantem Damnatorium Collection for Halloween. I also wanted to throw in that I adore creator Cassie's attention to detail in packaging because she includes amazing handmade themed cards and packaging for each of her collections that are just beautiful and add an extra special touch when you dive into your package.






Lemming Lacquer is available from their online shop. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates and more swatches. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment