Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Layerings: Lollipop Posse Lacquer + OPI

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! I've got a gorgeous layering combo to share with you today, courtesy of Lollipop Posse Lacquer and OPI! I haven't purchased many glitters lately, but I could not resist completing my Christmas Kiki Collection with the beautiful This Kiki is Marvelous when Karen recently re-released it (it's sold out now...it was a limited restock). This glitter is really versatile and would look amazing over a variety of colors, but I wanted to pair it with a vampy shade to really make the glitters pop. I chose OPI Kerry Blossom, from the Washington D.C. Collection from Fall 2016. There were so many pretty cremes in that collection...I really need to wear more of them! This was such a lip-smacking combo...love!





I'm going to try to post more layerings...since they are my favorite! What you you like to see? Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment