Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Polish Revolution Looking Glass Logic

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish that I've had for aaaages that I decided to pull out for a wintry-feeling glitter mani. This idea was inspired by some beautiful pictures on Instagram that I saw by @lacquerloon and @thepolishedokie of a totally different blue glitter polish that they both swatched over a light neutral base color that really let the glitters shine, and I thought it looked so pretty! So even though this polish looks nothing like those...it was the polish that came to mind when I saw those pictures and I just had do something similar! #randommaniinspiration

Polish Revolution Looking Glass Logic is a clear-based glitter topper filled with blue, copper, and color shifting glitters. Formula was excellent with a good glitter load and it spread easily. For this mani, I layered 1 coat of Looking Glass Logic over a white creme. Then, for even MORE sparkle, I added one coat of Northern Lights Gold topcoat (super fine scattered gold holo glitter). It added just a touch more depth to the finished look that I really liked. I had to fight the urge to matte this, and I wish I had before I took it off just to see how it would have looked. Looking Glass Logic is part of Polish Revolution's Alice in Wonderland Trio (which are all gorgeous by the way) which was one of Polish Revolution's earlier releases.




Polish Revolution polishes can be found in creator Lauryn's Etsy Shop. The shop is closed right now because she is recovering from surgery, but if I remember correctly, she usually keeps the Alice in Wonderland trio in stock in her shop when it's open. 

What do you think of my wintry layering? Does if feel wintry to you? Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment