Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Takko Lacquer Jabberwocky

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today I have a beautiful Takko Lacquer polish to share with you. I have seen Takkos for ages, but I only recently got my first few of them (two of them were a sweet gift from a friend). The first one I decided to try is Jabberwocky. Random fun fact: when I was in college I took a public speaking class and we had to recite a poem one day. I decided to recite (from memory) Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky with all of its nonsense words. Everyone pretty much thought I was a huge nerd...sooo...anyway...back to the polish!

Takko Lacquer Jabberwocky is a pale aqua blue jelly filled with red/green color shifting shimmer. For being a light colored jelly, it was surprisingly opaque. I did used thicker coats, but I could have probably gotten away with 2 coats, but I did one final thinner coat for good measure. Pictures showed VNL just a tad, but it wasn't perceptible in real life. The formula was thicker, but in a good way because sometimes jellies can run and pool. The shimmer is gorgeous and there is a green shift, but only in certain lights (it's not as dramatic since it's paired with a light color. All in all, I really love this polish! I can't wait to try the other Takkos I've acquired now!




Takko Lacquer can be purchased from their shop as well as from Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures. You can also see updates from Takko Lacquer on TwitterInstagram, and Facebook.

So what do you think of Jabberwocky? Do you have any Takkos? Thanks for looking everyone and have a good day! Callooh! Callay! (and if you get that...you are a huge nerd too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment