Monday, January 12, 2015

Glam Polish Warlock

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I've shown you several polishes in the past from the Cast a Spell Part 1 and 2 collections from Glam Polish, and slowly but surely I'm getting more and more of them! I recently picked up the two I was lemming the most, Elixir and Warlock from the Part 2 Collection that was released this past Halloween. I had a hard time trying to pick which one to wear first, but I finally decided on Warlock.

Glam Polish Warlock is a reddish orange holographic polish filled with various sizes of orange microglitter. This polish leans very red in some lights and very orange in other lights so it's not a true pumpkin orange which makes it a bit unique. Formula was very nice and built up perfectly in 2 coats. I used a thicker topcoat to get the polish smooth, but only 1 coat (I used Darling Diva Polish's Pryzmatic PETC). I have a huge weakness for oranges, and this one is just amazing!





Glam Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop (ships to Australia and the US only) as well as from these international stockists. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restocks as well as to see lots of beautiful swatches! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment