Tuesday, September 13, 2016

31DC2016 - Stripes - Freehand Vertical Stripes

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! I'm still playing catch-up and here is the Stripes prompt from yesterday in the 31 Day Challenge. I've been seeing some amazing freehand stripes and I decided to be brave and give them a try in the spirit of stripe day! Let's see how I did.

For this mani, I started with a base of Pahlish Bespoke Batch Bambi Eyes. Then a used a thin striper brush and and painted on random thin stripes of piCture pOlish Alice (blue), Orchid (purple), and Winter (grey). The finished mani looked pretty cool and I must say I was impressed with how straight I was able to make my stripes! Those long, thin striper brushes make it pretty easy I think. They are definitely not perfect, put I think I will definitely be trying this technique again.



Be sure to check out the striped manis that everyone else created! Thanks for looking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment