Friday, September 2, 2016

31DC2016 - Orange - BB-8 Nail Art

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! For day two of the 31 Day Challenge, the theme is Orange! Now ever since the Star Wars: The Force Awakens came out, I have wanted to do some nail art inspired by my new personal favorite droid, BB-8, but I've never have gotten around to it. What better day than orange day to pay homage to the cute little rolling droid!


For this mani, I used a LE orange holo from Darling Diva Polish names BB-8 (of course!) on all of my nails except the accent nail. For the accent nail, I started with a white base coat and then painted my little BB-8 with acrylic paints (I was inspired by More Nail Polish's BB-8 nail art). My lines aren't the straightest, but you get the idea. I thought he turned out super cute! And what about that orange holo...it's super gorgeous! It is no longer available, but Darling Diva has a ton of other beautiful polishes to choose from.




Be sure to check out what everyone else did for their orange nails! Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment