Monday, September 12, 2016

31DC2016 - Dots - Fall-Inspired Dots

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today for the 31 Day Challenge, our inspiration is Dots. Now it may still be hot as Hades in my neck of the woods, but it is indeed September so it's time to start with a few fall-themed manis. This mani was inspired by some fall-ish shades! Let's check out my easy dot mani.



For this mani, I used all shades from OPI's Fall 2016 Washington D.C. Collection. I started out with a base of Freedom of Peach (orange). Then I used a few different sized dotting tools to create a dots at my nail tips that sort of tapered off near the middle of the nail. I used Kerry Blossom (plum), Never a Dulles Moment (yellow), OPI by Popular Vote (Wine Red), and Yank My Doodle (copper). This manicure is the definition of easy nail art. You can't mess it up...it doesn't matter if your dots are the same size or overlap or anything. I love freeform art!



Be sure to check out what everyone else did for their dotted manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment