Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pahlish Armor Falling Down

Hi everyone! I guess I've sort of gotten on a Pahlish kick this week (I'm wearing another one now!). Today I have Armor Falling Down to share with you, which was part of the Winter 2013 release. It has a dusty plum base filled with large flecks of golden shimmer throughout. The formula was excellent with great coverage at 2 coats. It is such a refined and sophisticated polish. I did see on Pahlish's website that this one is being discontinued, so be sure to grab it while you can!



Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks and new polishes.  Pahlish is also available from LlaroweOverall BeautyRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: