Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Elevation Polish Marmolada Matted

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous polish from Elevation Polish for you that I've had for ages. Marmolada was released early last year (it was discontinued in the fall). It has a grey-blue jelly base with a mixture of silver, blue, and purple glitters including some large silver and light blue circles. It's a very muted and soothing mix of colors. I layered 2 coats over a dusty blue base.



I saw the lovely Ida Nails It matte this polish when she wore it and it was just fabulous, so I had to copy of course! So here I added 1 coat of Essie Matte About You



Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Store. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. Elevation Polish is also stocked at Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Products purchased by me*

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous polish! I need to pull out mine and wear it.

    ReplyDelete