Monday, February 10, 2014

Enchanted Polish January 2014

Hi everyone! If you didn't know it, Enchanted Polish recently did a pre-order for a mystery polish for the month of January 2014. I was a bit skeptical, but I decided to take the plunge. I was pleasantly surprised!


January 2014 is a deep smoky teal linear holo. The formula was impeccable, a true one coater. I did do a second coat but it really didn't need it at all. The holo isn't the strongest out there (it has a bit of a creamy base vs a jelly base which tends to make the holo flame not as bold) but the flame is still nice in the sunlight. It reminds me a lot of a linear holo version of a-England St. George. There are some blue micro sparkles in the polish as well, but they don't translate a lot on the nail...maybe a glimpse every now and then.




Was a pleased with a pre-order? 100% yes! So much better than regular Enchanted Polish restocks. Was I pleased with it being a mystery? Ehhhh...not really. When I'm paying that much money for a polish, I want to be sure I'm buying something I love. The good thing is that they are very easy to re-sell if I happened to not like it, so that made it an easier pill to swallow. Fortunately, I do love this one!

Enchanted Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop as well as from Nail Polish Canada (Canada), Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore), and Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia). These polishes sell out really quickly (which is why I love the pre-order idea), so be sure to check out restock times so you can snatch them up when you can! 

Did any of you take the mystery polish plunge? What do you think of it? Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I did and I love it! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that looks good! I am so relieved lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first purchase from Enchanted and it was a nice surprise! I can't believe it's going for $40-60 on some sites. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete