Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nerd Lacquer Nebula

So I'm sure that most of you know that Nerd Lacquer is back on the scene again after a bit of a hiatus. I was so glad to be able to grab my two major lemmings from Amanda's first restock: Nebula and Event Horizon. Now as I've mentioned before, I don't love all of the finishes that Nerd Lacquer specializes in (the really shimmer heavy, glitter filled bases just aren't for me) but the polishes with jelly bases are magical.

Nebula is a deep berry colored jelly with silver holographic and burgundy glitter as well as so blue shifting glitter. It is very dense and two coats was all that was required for full coverage. This polish has so much amazing depth which is hard to capture in photographs, but I gave it my best shot. Instant love from me...even better than I imagined!





Nerd Lacquer now has its own website to order from instead of Etsy, so follow Amanda's feed on Google+ for info on future restocks (everything sold out lightning fast the first restock). She says she will be shipping orders to Ninja Polish and Harlow & Co. soon as well so that is awesome news for those of you out there wanting to get the exclusive polishes that they carry. As always...thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that does look nice!

    I didn't get on with the shimmer + glitter finishes either, but I could be tempted by something like this!

    ReplyDelete