Sunday, February 10, 2013

Emily de Molly Zombie Spotting

Any Walking Dead fans out there? Well I am super stoked that it is FINALLY coming back on tonight after the holiday break. Of course they left us with a cliffhanger back in December so I have been counting down the days until it came back on. In honor of zombie fans everywhere...I had to use a zombie themed polish!!

Emily de Molly Zombie Spotting was from this past year's Halloween and was limited edition. I don't think it was ever sold at Llarowe, but I won a bottle in a Facebook giveaway that Llarowe had back in December. I've been saving it for a special occasion and this seemed like the perfect time to use it. Zombie Spotting has different sizes of orange and black glitter, including some black bars and dot glitter! I do love dot glitter! There is also a sprinkling of chartreuse green holographic glitter. I layered 1 dabbed coat over Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Limestone.




Emily de Molly polishes are available from their Etsy store, but do note that they only ship within Australia. If you live elsewhere in the world and are desiring some Emily de Mollys...Llarowe has you covered. This is the second polish I have tried from the brand and I am impressed. I definitely see some more in my future. Thanks for looking everyone! And if you a Walking Dead fan, I hope you enjoy the new episode tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment