Saturday, December 21, 2013

Smitten Polish A Wedding Dress That Isn't Bright Turquoise

Hi everyone! I have my third polish from Smitten Polish's Love Actually Collection to share with you today called A Wedding Dress That Isn't Bright Turquoise. This polish has a turquoise jelly base with red/green/gold color shifting shimmer. SO PRETTY! I used 3 coats for this mani. It does still leave a bit of visible nail line (which I don't mind) but I just wanted to point that out for you out there that might not like that. You could either use more coats or layer it over a coordinating base color (I would suggest OPI Fly, as the base reminds me very much of that color).





Smitten Polish can be purchased from creator Noelie's Etsy shop as well as from Femme Fatale CosmeticsEdgy Polish, and Shoppe Eclecticco. Be sure to follow Smitten Polish on Facebook for updates on restocks and new collections. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I bought this one yesterday and now I can't wait to get it. It's so gorgeous. I should have bought You Saucy Minx as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just went on my wish list!!! It's sooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete