Friday, December 27, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Lucky

Hi everyone! I have a glitter to share with you today from Nail Pattern Boldness' new collection A Parliament of Magpies. This collection is all fine glitter polishes (which I luuuurve) and today I have Lucky for you. Lucky is a green microglitter with splashes of red and gold slightly larger glitters in a clear base. The formula was very dense, so these could be worn solo if desired. I chose to layer 1 coat over Illamasqua Rampage for my mani. The formula was also very free-flowing and extremely easy to apply. Even though it isn't a Christmas polish per say, I thought it looked very festive so I wore it to a family Christmas dinner!




If you like microglitters, be sure to check out Lucky as well as the other offerings from the A Parliament of Magpies Collection which is available on Nail Pattern Boldness' new website. Be sure to follow on Facebook and Instagram for swatches as well as updates on new collections and restocks. Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are also available from Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: