Monday, December 30, 2013

Mixed Textures With Essie Parka Perfect and OPI It's Frosty Outside

Hi everyone! Today's mani is a tribute to Sammy at The Nailasaurus, who has really done some fabulous things this past year. I love that her nail art is always so chic, clean, and approachable. This isn't a mani that she has done per say, but it was more inspired the way that she uses soft colors and mixed finishes/textures in her nail art. I always find her nail art to be simply elegant, and that is what I was going for here. I used Nailz Craze plate NC03 for the floral design and China Glaze Millennium for the stamping (The base is Essie Parka Perfect). For the textured accent nails, I used OPI It's Frosty Outside.






I've really been enjoying accent nails lately and I think I'm going to be using them more and more in the future. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: