Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Love Thy Polish Royalty + Sephora by OPI It's Real Gold Topcoat

Hi everyone! Today I have a beauty from Love Thy Polish to share with you called Royalty. The name is so perfect for this polish because it is a gorgeous Royal Purple jelly with small purple glitter in the base. So simple and yet so perfect! I used 3 thin coats for this mani. To add to the royal factor...I added 1 coat of Sephora by OPI It's Real Gold topcoat. There is a reason purple and gold is one of my favorite combos...it just works.


Here is Royalty on its lonesome. So pretty and sophisticated with an awesome formula. If you are a purple lover, you need this one. 



Love Thy Polish is an Australian indie brand and creator Emma's shop can be found here. She just released a new collection called the Dreams Collection last week so be sure to check out her polishes. My pal Kristy has some fabulous swatches of that collection here. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love this combination, to me it just scream "royalty" for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The gold flakes are such a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete