Sunday, May 25, 2014

Girly Bits Get Weaponized

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous polish from Girly Bits called Get Weaponized, which was a collaboration polish with Nail Polish Wars last year for her blogiversary. Get Weaponized is a medium teal holographic polish with flecks of purple and magenta glitter throughout. The formula practically applied itself and was completely opaque in 2 coats. The glitter flecks give this polish interest in any light and the holo flame leans more towards to the scattered side to me. This polish just glows in the sun! This is a definite winner and a must have from Girly Bits.



The glittery bits can be a bit camera shy, but I thought this picture showed their sparkle a bit better.



Girly Bits Cosmetics' polishes are available from creator Pam's online shop as well as from e-tailers around the world including: Llarowe (US), Overall Beauty (US), Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore),Harlow and Co. (Canada), Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia), Foxy Fingertips (Denmark), and Maria Gastadeira (Brazil). Be sure to follow Girly Bits on Facebook and Instagram for news about restocks and new collections. 

*This polish was purchased by me*

4 comments:

  1. Loved this one, quite a peculiar color in real life, in a good way. When I wore it, I saw a lot more green to it than I did in the bottle. Fairly similar to these pix. I guess it is in the teal range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish! I don't think I remember seeing your nails this long before; the new length looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the colour and the sparkle---this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete