Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunset Gradient

Hello everyone! This weekend I FINALLY did a gradient correctly. I have tried several times, but always had epic fails. I guess practice makes perfect. I was going to stamp over it, but in the end I loved it so much, I just decided to leave it as is. One of my dear friends recently gifted two lovely polishes to me, Quo Orange Pop and China Glaze Purr-fect Plum, and they were both featured in this gradient along with American Apparel Angeline and Essie No More Film.




I'm so proud I finally got one to work out! I'm going to enjoy doing gradients in the future. Thanks for lookinf everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I wish I knew how to do something like this haha(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jaw drops to floor* Holy crap, Jenny! Looks amazeballz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is a super pretty gradient! I love how it looks like the perfect summer sunset and it makes me long for those days (summer just left us here in Chile... hello Fall and cold~)

    I look forward to see many more of your gradient, your technique is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked the polishes, Jenny. :) The gradient looks completely fab!

    ReplyDelete